Warren County Veterans' Services
VETERANS' CREEDI am an American veteran
I proudly served my country
I live the values I learned in the military
I continue to serve my community, my country and my fellow veterans
I maintain my physical and mental discipline
I continue to lead and improve
I make a difference
I honor and remember my fallen comrades
The Warren County Veterans' Services Agency provides the following, as mandated by the Division of Veteran Affairs and County Services Agency:
- Assists veterans, spouses, dependents and survivors with claims to the Department of Veterans' Affairs;
- Assists with applications for pension, compensation, education, medical, employment, burials and insurance;
- Provides transportation to and from the Albany Veterans' Administration Medical Center on a daily basis;
- Sponsors a monthly program which Honors a Deceased Veteran.
We are not the VA. We are accredited service organization representatives who are here to advocate for YOU (the veteran) with the VA. If possible please call for an appointment.
Hours of Operation
Denise A. DiResta, Warren County Veterans Director/CVSO
Warren County Human Services Building
1340 State Rt. 9
Lake George, NY 12845
$20 in FreshConnect Vouchers (a.k.a. Farmer's Market Coupons) Please print the attached Acceptance and Verification Form. Add your printed name, signature, date, and complete mailing address. Then email, fax or mail it back to us for submission to NYS DVS. They in turn mail your $20 in FreshConnect Vouchers to you directly.
As of January 1, 2010 the Outreach Program has been changed. Outreach will be scheduled by appointment only.
For more information please contact: Glens Falls Office of Community Development at 518-761-6007
- VA Eliminates Net Worth as Health Care Eligibility Factor
- Veterans now have access to a computer workstation at Warren County Veterans' Services: On May 16, 2014 a new computer was installed to give Veterans the access they need to a computer. They can register for an eBenefits account/a My Health e Vet account on va.gov, create a resume, search the web for employment, and in the near future be able to have Telehealth appointment with their doctors at the VAMC in Albany.
- Governor Cuomo Encourages Veterans To Apply For New Lifetime Liberty Pass
- Fraud Alert
- Governor Cuomo Signs Bill Allowing DMV to Mark Veteran Status on Driver's Licenses and Non-driver IDs
- Thousands of Veterans Eligible for Military Disability Rating Review
- Veteran Affairs Telephone Scam
- VA Extends "Agent Orange" Benefits to More Veterans